Friday, December 12, 2008

today.

Today is my first day of freedom. Sort of. The school semester is over. My first semester of college, ever. In celebration of this momentous occasion I slept until 2pm. Just kidding, I totally would have done that anyway.  I sleep way too much. I think maybe I should go get a blood test, again, and see if there's something wrong with me. There won't be, there never is. I just sleep a lot I guess. 

Yesterday I was chewing on my lip all day and today it's all swollen and annoying. Also drinking coffee stings the hell out of it.  ALSO I still can't stop chewing on it.  Stupid. 

It is now 3:20 pm and the only things I have done so far today is drink coffee, solve a rubik's cube, and do a crossword puzzle on the internet.  At least I'm using my brain a little bit.  

I'm going to finish my coffee, take a shower, attempt to stop chewing on my lip, and then take pictures of art stuff that I did this semester. You know, to post on this blog later.  Nobody will see it though.

No comments: