Tuesday, December 23, 2008

christmukkah?

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I still haven't gotten my parents any gifts. I am a terrible daughter. A terrible procrastinator also.  I even bought my cats presents, but not the parents.  What do you even buy for parents?  Gift certificates to Red Lobster? Or what?  

In the holiday spirit I have made vegan gingerbread men. I used to make gingerbread women too, but I guess the past few years I've been too lazy to go through the trouble of adding hair and a skirt to the men, I guess making them more gingerbread trannies than gingerbread women.  Whatever, my cookies aren't PC, deal with it.




And I'm not the only one half-assing Christmas. This is my parent's idea of a Christmas tree:




I am not much in the holiday spirit this year.  I'm over holidays and obligations.  I'm also over winters.  If I never saw snow ever again I would probably be fine.  I could also do without shoveling my car out of snow and getting stuck on piles of ice.  I could do without a lot of things.  The internet, however, is probably not one of them.

1 comment:

Colin Bayer said...

i like how that one has a pocket on his shirt