Wednesday, December 31, 2008

last day of the year.

Today is the last day of 2008 and I have managed to totally blow it. I was supposed to paint today, but I couldn't sleep last night, so I ended up getting 2 hours of sleep before my alarm went off. I woke up, was still in bed, but I was so ready to get up and go to work. Then somehow I fell asleep again, because I suck at waking up and not sleeping forever. I woke up at 7:30am or something and had to text the boss telling him I overslept. I am a terrible person. He said they'd be okay without me today so I didn't go. I put on some coffee and sat on the couch for a minute. This was my chance to be up early and fix my sleep schedule. I couldn't even keep my eyes open. So I went back to sleep and woke up again at 3:15pm. Now it's 4pm and the sun is setting. There went my day.

2008 hasn't really been the best year for me. Half of it was spent being injured, going to physical therapy, and going to classes that couldn't have been more boring. There were some good things that happened this year too though. It hasn't been all bad.

I need to get my shit together and not blow it in 2009.

Wish me luck.



2 comments:

turbo said...

3*0 as hell

Colin Bayer said...

2008 was the worst year for most everyone i know. no where to go but up.

cb