Wednesday, December 17, 2008

blarg.

Today I woke up with an eye twitch. I called it. Nervous.

Also, today at physical therapy I was told to jump from side to side over a small box. After doing this for 30 seconds I felt terrible, lightheaded and nauseous. Then I puked. It was gross. It was coffee and bile puke, because I hadn't had any breakfast. I probably should have. I felt terrible for the rest of the session. Add that to already feeling sore from Monday, and Paul has no mercy whatsoever, so he was pretty much getting pleasure out of seeing me suffer. So now I'm double sore, and I have PT again tomorrow morning. Triple sore?

My getup for tonight is ridiculous. I mean, if it fit well it wouldn't be, but I look like a young girl in a grown man's clothing. Which is pretty accurate. Yeah. The adult small shirt could be a dress on me. A weird weird dress. The pants fit though.

Have I mentioned yet that I'm nervous?

No comments: