Saturday, December 20, 2008

christmas comes early.

I went to my parents' house to do laundry today.  I felt like I needed to get out of the house, you know, do something. Anything. Anything productive.  I slept until 4pm. I'm pretty sure I went to bed at 1am.... so if my calculations are correct I slept for 15 hours.  That's shitty.  What's even shittier is I had so many dreams, all of which were either frustrating or just plain sad. Or sometimes both. I had so many dreams. 15 hours is a lot of time. 

Anyway, the point is I had to do something, so I went to do laundry for free.  While I was there I was asked if I wanted to get some little early holiday presents, or if I wanted to wait for Hanukkah and/or Christmas.  I said I'd like to get them now, because I needed some cheering up.  Just little things: hand lotion, a polka dotted bath towel, a little bag of Swedish Fish.  

Then I unwrapped this:



















I was confused. A BRITA filter that didn't go with my sink attachment thingy... where my filter had run out a while ago but I keep using anyway.  At least I can pretend I'm drinking filtered water.  Anyway, turns out I was also given a BRITA pitcher.  That the filter went to.  It all made sense. 

Yeah this wasn't very interesting I know.  But check out the sweet bow on my head.  I'm resourceful as you can see... I turn ordinary present-wrapping ribbon into sweet hair accessories.  Just kidding I totally took it off soon after I put it on.  Bows are gross.

No comments: