Tuesday, December 16, 2008

chicago is shitty.

You know it's true.  Fuck Chicago. It's always cold, or if it's not cold, its raining, or if it's not raining, it's windy, of if it's now windy, it's hot and humid.  Right now it's snowing, which means it's extra shitty.  Also whoever the genius was who decided it wasn't necessary to plow or salt the side streets anymore should be shot in the fucking face.  

Anyway, enough about that I guess. I just hate snow. It makes it hard to do anything, ever. I need to go run errands but my car is buried under snow and I probably wouldn't be able to find a parking spot when I came back because someone would have claimed it as their own with plastic lawn chairs and fisher price big wheels.  I need to go outside and wipe the snow off of my car pretty soon or it will probably freeze overnight. That means I have to go outside. In warm clothes. And boots.   I haven't been outside at all today because I am a terrible lazy human. I went to bed at probably 2am the latest, it might have even been 1am, and I got up today at 3:30pm.  What the fuck?  My cats tried to wake me up multiple times but I shooed them away.  They probably thought I was dead, and were just making sure I wasn't.  They probably wanted to eat my corpse. 

Tomorrow the band I'm in is playing a show. We are called Red River School of Taxidermy.  Ummm... I play the drums. Badly. But I play them nonetheless.  Also if you're reading this you should come to the show.  We play at 10:30 at the Subterranean . Which is you know, that place on North Ave. right by the Milwaukee/Damen intersection.  You know the place. You should come though, it should be pretty fun.  Or if it's not you could make it fun by making fun of my horrible drumming.  







No comments: