Saturday, March 21, 2009

so much sun, all the time.

i wish most of my shirts weren't black.  sun is hot. therefore i am hot. it is so hot.

on the sun deck i can pick up a weak internet connection, thanks linksys!  on the sun deck, sometimes this awesome cat comes and hangs out with me. it's huge and fluffy and friendly, and i named him Dude and we're pals.  i think animals are better than humans in most possible ways. social ways included.  if an animal isn't nice to you, you better believe it has a reason for it.  you probably fucked up. way to go.

i am getting rained on by weird leaf/petal things from the tree i am sitting under. speaking of things falling on things under them, for whatever reason i keep parking my car under a tree that is apparently housing a million birds... so  my car is covered in bird shit and it's pretty disgusting and embarrassing.  maybe i'll go try to wash some of it off at a gas station today.  but more likely i won't.  what's more likely is i'll sit on my couch and read all day.  i finished my million page book, Misfortune. then i read Survivor by chuck palahniuk. which is fucking great. now i'm reading another one by him, invisible monsters. i borrowed these from tim, who borrowed them from someone else.  i'll be done with invisible monsters within the next couple days though, so he can have them back and return them to their rightful owner. 

i guess that's all for now.

1 comment:

TimWard said...

I will try hard not to give them back to their original owner, but you still have to give them back to me.