Monday, March 16, 2009

I live in Arizona now, I guess.

I've lived here for about 3 days now.  Unfortunately I can't pick up a free wireless signal, but my brother figured out how to connect me using my phone.  It's probably charging me so much money to use it like this though, so I'm going to have to call AT&T and ask them what's up.  

Anyway, the trip here was crazy.  I gave the cats Xanax and the sedatives the first day and when we got to the hotel that night they were acting drunk and annoying, as drunks tend to be.  Radley would NOT stop meowing.  Literally.  I think he didn't know how to feel while drugged so he just stumbled around meowing and also making Jack hiss at him.  It was all very frustrating and we were trying to sleep after driving all day and he wouldn't shut the fuck up.  Kolin kept yelling.  We got no sleep at all.  At 6m we got out of bed and went to Shoney's for breakfast.  It was gross.  After that I didn't give them any more drugs and they were fine the whole time.  Jack didn't even pee on any of the hotel beds!  It was a miracle. 

I'm slightly less stressed now since I am moved in and don't have to drive a big truck anymore.  However now I have to find a job and unpack all my crap.  Jobs... bah.

Kolin leaves tomorrow morning.  His flight is at 6am, so I have to drive him to the airport at like 4am.  We might just stay up all night PARTYING!  Just kidding, we'll probably read books or cook food.

2 comments:

steezy-steve said...

are you still coming up to chicago in the summer?

Zoe said...

no i'm staying here for summer and i'm going to melt into a weird puddle of human. maybe i'll visit if i ever go find a job and get some money.