Friday, April 3, 2009

"Are you ovulating?"

Somehow I am still alive here in Arizona.  I still don't have a job... not that I've been looking.  I should probably get on that.  I'm on the sun deck and it's windy as fuck.  As fuck, I say!  I don't really know what to do with myself.  When Tim gets back from running his errands I'm going to go ransack his apartment for treasures, since it's his last day and he needs to get rid of his shit.  RIP Fuckhouse.  

I kind of don't even have anything to say here.  Once I get these pictures from my brother's visit to Arizona I'll post some of them.  You guys are down with pictures, yeah?

4 comments:

ari shiffrin said...

care to explain the title of this post?

i hear that tim guy is ultra sensitive :(

Zoe said...

hahaha!

when you were downstairs checking the garlic bread i was laying on the floor and i put my legs up in the air to stretch them... and tim goes "are you ovulating?" and it was the funniest thing i had ever heard. you came back up and told me to stop giggling... BUT I COULDN'T! it was hilarious. you had to be there. oh wait, you were.

ari shiffrin said...

So were you?

Zoe said...

i don't know? how does one know such a thing? science.