Saturday, March 7, 2009

ok, here's a ridiculous one...

I just called my cat "Snoop Doggy-Dog" by accident.  You might ask yourself how this came about.  Well, let me tell you...

I call my cats lots of things, some of them include: poo, pooper, shmoop, shmoopy, shmoopers, poop-butt, boo, snoot, and then accidentally... snoop.  I just added doggy dog as an afterthought a few seconds later.



Anyway.  I gave the cats some Xanax as a test to how they reacted and this was the conclusion:  BAH!  That means it did basically nothing.  They acted the same, played the same.  They might have been a little hungrier and a little meowier than usual, too.  Also Radley was acting kind of drunk.  None of these effects are ones I desired.  You know, like, passing out stone cold, sleeping for hours, NOT meowing, not freaking out, not hyper-kitty-ventilating.  I'm going to have to call the vet again.  She mentioned they might need the Xanax AND sedatives.  Turns out, I think that's what's in the cards for my little snoop doggy dog-cats.

2 comments:

ari shiffrin said...

BAH! meowier...

ari shiffrin said...

you dont update enuf, i dont lyke ur blog ne mroe