Monday, March 2, 2009

list

- I finished Kafka on the Shore. It was amazing. Of course.
- I'm leaving for Arizona in 8 days, and I'm not NOT stressing about it. Get it?
- I'm not sure why I feel the need to blog this, but I am anyway.  Probably because it's 2:30 and I'm drinking tea instead of sleeping.
- I wish I was a cat.
- I haven't seen any ladybugs since this morning.
- Fuck snow, fuck cold. Just so you know.
- I'm looking forward to living in a smaller apartment. I just wish there wasn't carpet. And I mean, if there has to be carpet, why BEIGE carpet? I mean come on! Come the fuck on! Also now I'm going to need a vacuum. Frick.
- I guess that's all.

4 comments:

TimWard said...

Guess who's got a vaccum with your name all over it. I'll give it to you in exchange for one night's sleep and maybe a shower.

Anonymous said...

your going to be known as that one girls whos house smells like cat pee.

Zoe said...

Damn, anonymous dude is right.

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE an idiot.