Monday, April 13, 2009

blog'd

I am at Starbucks using the internet. I tried to post a .. post..  yesterday on the sun deck but the interweb died before I could publish it.  It's probably for the best though, it was just a bunch of nonsense.

Number one rule of Starbucks:  have the air conditioning blasting as coldly as possible - freeze all customers to death.

I guess I don't have anything to blog really.  I have a lot of bruises on my legs, more than any person should have.  Doctors always used to think my parents beat me when I would go in for a check up.  They gave me the "it's ok, you can tell us" look.  "I skateboard! I swear!"  How embarrassing...

Feck...

4 comments:

B.T. Miller said...

FACK

jeff lownsbury said...

guys it's fuck

ari shiffrin said...

can you shuvit?

ari shiffrin said...

update more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11