Friday, April 24, 2009

i am BLOWING IT at living in arizona.

I don't know what to do, ever.
I need a job, but am not actively seeking one, which is a problem for the first thing.
I have a lot less money than i originally thought...  also problematic.
I don't know anybody who lives here. Okay, i know a few, but i only know the phone numbers of maybe 2 or 3 of them, and therefore have nobody to hang out with and complain to about things.
That's what i use this blog for. I am mega good at complaining.
My apartment building closed the pool for no reason. I think the reason is that it has been hot out. At least that's how it seems. I don't think they understand how life works.
What else am i blowing it at. Probably a lot of things.
Oh, having internet. I am most definitely not good at that.

On a lighter note, one thing i am NOT blowing it at is reading a lot of books. So, so many books.


Basically, the point of this is, if you're reading this you have two choices: a. make fun of me for being a stupid crybaby. OR, my favorite option, b.  hang out with me. i'm not this annoying in person. no foolies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe your the one who doesn't understand how life works?

Zoe said...

Mark, please, learn how to spell "you're"

Anonymous said...

well a few times in your post you dont capitalzliee I so i didnt think it maddeered.