Friday, February 6, 2009

one thing i am not doing at the moment is sleeping.

I was going to.  I was tired an hour ago.  But now I'm not anymore.  Now my fingernails just sting from biting them too short.   

I'm on page 471 of my book.  It's really good, I'll probably read more by the same author in the future.

I realized today that I pronounce the "body" part of the word "somebody" differently than the way I pronounce just "body" by itself.  I didn't come to the realization because I said it, it was just something I was thinking about while driving today.  I don't know why.  Body. Bah-dee. Somebody. Suhm-buh-dee.  Should it be suhm-bah-dee?  I hear people pronounce it this way too.  It seems weird to me when I hear it that way.  It's just one of those things.

I wish I had a set of encyclopedias. 



More pen people:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: