Monday, January 26, 2009

things.

- I think Trader Joe's is my new favorite place.
- I dropped out of school... for now. 
- I'm pretty sure I accidentally deleted everything on my computer last night.  However, I'm doing a pretty good job not caring.
- Finally finished my horrible book.  The ending was even horrible.  What a waste of time.  I'll probably start my next book tonight:  The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time. 
- Nachos are probably going to get eaten tonight.

Update:  i ate the shit out of some nachos. however i accidentally bought the refried black beans with jalapeños instead of normal ones. so that kind of sucked a bit.  boo hoo.

Update #2:  i have a stomach ache. possibly from nachos. possibly from nachos and then chocolate chips.  possibly from something that isn't nachos or chocolate chips.  i also have a headache. possibly from it being 3am right now and i should be sleeping.  possibly from reading. i need a new prescription for my glasses... i can't see shit.  the curious incident of the dog in the night time is a really good book. i'm on chapter 71, but the chapters are prime numbers only and they're short.  radley isn't a cat.  he looks like one but i'm pretty sure he isn't.  he buries his face into my hair and puts his arm around my neck.  we sleep this way almost every night.  he is a master in the art of cuddles.  cat cuddles. caddles.  oh... so also, i recycle now.

No comments: